How Coaching Can support you
As the tide, you own your time, energy and focus
As the tide, when you thrive…everyone benefits
Game Changer #1
It is our brain’s efficiency at work and only represents ONE way of responding to life’s demands. You can choose differently. You can open yourself up to a different interpretation, a different mindset and a different response. It’s not that one is better or worse…they each serve you in some way. Choosing a new approach simply offers the chance at a different result. A different future.
Game Changer #2
Any car on the market, no matter how high end or tricked out it may be, has blind spots.
There are always places you can’t see from the driver’s seat…and manufacturers know this so they created ways to protect you. Cars now have sensors that can alert you to approaching vehicles and some even beep or brake for you to help avoid an accident.
A Mindset Coach is YOUR sensor. Your Coach sees what you can’t, alerts you to potential hazards in the way of your goals and helps you avoid preventable “accidents” that steal your most valuable resources…your time, energy and focus.
- A coach shows you your thoughts and helps you see the connections between your interpretations and the results you have
- A coach teaches you how to evaluate your decision making so you can fuel the parts of your brain that regulate your stress response and strengthen your executive functions
- A coach increases your awareness of your relationships….with your job, your environment, your money, your body and your potential
- A coach uncovers the hidden limits not yet in your own field of vision so you can start breaking down barriers and moving the dial
THE IMPACT of becoming the tide…
- Uncovering limits and owning your awareness empowers you to take control. When you realize that your mindset, your beliefs and your interpretations pave the way for your actions…no outside circumstance can thwart your efforts. Taking responsibility ultimately GIVES you agency. And that agency provides freedom to create, to act, to invest in your future.
- Fostering your own growth and evolution enables you to set boundaries, stay in your lane (aka stop comparing) and recover from criticism, discomfort and stress efficiently. When you know your blind spots and work, proactively, to account for them, you save your time, energy and focus for the decisions and actions that take you exactly where you want to go. This flags your brain to notice the important road signs and rest stops (opportunities) that get you there without burning through your tank!
Deb Lauren Coaching is designed with these three tenants top of mind. I’ve been on both sides of the coin and I practice what I preach - investing in my own coaching and professional development each and every day.
As a coach, I make these commitments to you:
- ETo show you your blind spots and help you create the sensors and mental protection needed to navigate life and challenge with greater ease and agency.
- ETo always tell you what you need to hear….even if it’s not what you want to hear (and then teach you how to manage that discomfort)
- ETo help you get really good at making decisions
- ETo stay neutral, impartial and grounded so you have a steady hand to lean on when in discomfort or new territory
- ETo share my own life experience and lessons learned
- ETo offer my expertise in mindfulness and neuroscience through customizable curriculum and programs offered.
- ETo be your mirror…helping you see a more robust, honest reflection than you saw before.
- ETo hold space for your self-discovery and ultimate transformation
Ready to get started?
Work with Deb
1:1 EXECUTIVE COACHING
looking to improve energy, productivity and leadership.
Blooming Post Divorce
Private 1:1 coaching for the divorced working mother. 2, 3, and 6 month programs curated to help you redesign your life after divorce
Work with Deb via SORCE
Data driven, Human centered company wide performance coaching. Take a look below and then book a call to discuss how we can help YOU.
Book Your Free Consultation
If interested in coaching, schedule a Consultation with Deb to share your story and get clear on your best foot forward.
Select “Virtual Coffee” if you’re interested in collaboration opportunities or would like to book Deb for an interview or guest blog.
OR FILL OUT QUESTIONNAIRE
Tell me about yourself and what you’re hoping to gain by working with a coach
The What If Workbook
- open your neural pathways to unlock executive functions
- make more effective decisions
- build new awareness so you can see the lleverage you have to create change
The We to Me Toolkit
Inside this toolkit you will find resources for:
- building perspective
- protecting your time
- acknowleding your stregths
- cultivating your trive
- finding and filling in the gaps in your support system
From Burnout to Breakthrough
Download this free, 10 page ebook to help give you insight into somoe of the hidden causes of burnout. Learn what to look for and actionable ways you can start preventing or overcoming burnout.